- Worked or woven in: an inwrought design.
- Having a decorative pattern worked or woven in.
- Having a design that's been worked or woven in
- having a decorative pattern worked or woven in
- Wrought or worked in or among other things; worked into any fabric to be able to from part of its texture; wrought or adorned, much like figures.
- Wrought or worked in or into; having something (especially, figures or habits) worked into it.
- Wrought or worked in or into; having anything (particularly, numbers or habits) worked into it.
Sentence for "inwrought"
Equivalent for "inwrought"
Same Context for "inwrought"