Definition for "inward"
Sentence for "inward"
- Mental Consciousness, because he recognizes an…
Quotes for "inward"
Synonym for "inward"
Phrases for "inward"
Cross Reference for "inward"
Equivalent for "inward"
Form for "inward"
Same Context for "inward"
- Directed or going toward the inside: an inward movement.
- Of, concerning, or current in the ideas or head: inward doubts.
- Intimate; familiar: is inwards using the correct folks.
- becoming or placed within; internal; inside; -- against outward.
- sitting into the mind, heart, character, or heart.
- romantic; domestic; exclusive.
- directed or moving inward or toward a center
- relating to or current inside brain or thoughts
- Toward the interior, center, or inside.
- Toward your head or the self: thoughts switched inward.
- Toward the within; toward the middle or interior.
- Into, or toward, the mind or ideas; inwardly.
- toward the middle or interior
- to or toward the within of
- An inner essence or character.
- Entrails; innards.
- That which is inward or within; the inner components or body organs regarding the body; the viscera.
- The emotional characteristics.
- A familiar buddy or acquaintance.
- whatever is inward or within; specifically, within the plural, the internal components or body organs for the human anatomy; the viscera.
- The emotional faculties; -- usually pl.
- An intimate or familiar friend or friend.
- the interior; specially, when you look at the plural, the inner parts of an animal; the bowels; the viscera.
- plural Mental endowments; intellectual parts.
- An intimate.
- Toward the inside; toward the inner or center.
- Into the brain or soul.
- Situated or being within; regarding the interior or interior components: because, the inward parts of a person or of a country.
- regarding or connected with the personal thoughts or emotions for the heart.
- . Romantic; familiar; confidential; personal.
- Deep; reduced; muffled; half-audible: as, he spoke in an inward sound.