- The refractory lining of the stack of a-blast furnace; or even the interior wall space or liner of a shaft furnace.
- An inner wall; especially (steel.), the inner wall, or lining, of a blast furnace.
- An inner wall surface.
- particularly, the inner wall of a blast-furnace.
- To shut in or enclose with walls.
- To inclose or fortify just like a wall.
- To wall in; inclose or fortify with a wall.
- Definition for "inwall"
- The refractory lining of the stack of a-blast…
- View More
- Sentence for "inwall"
- Form for "inwall"