- complex; complex: the involved procedure of getting a license. See Synonyms at complex.
- Curled inward; coiled or involute.
- perplexed; tangled.
- Connected by participation or association: involved with a conspiracy.
- Emotionally committed: He joined up with their organization but never really got included.
- Having a sexual commitment: They see some each other but they aren't included.
- related to others (in a crime, process, etc.)
- Having an affair with somebody.
- Same as involute.
- emotionally involved
- entangled or hindered just as if e.g. in mire
- linked by involvement or organization or make use of
- highly complicated or intricate and occasionally devious
- Simple past tight and previous participle of involve.
- In conchology, same as involute, -
- 2, In heraldry, just like enveloped.
- Definition for "involved"
- complex; complex: the involved procedure of getting a…
- View More
- Sentence for "involved"
- Quotes for "involved"
- "Politics has become unbelievably and unfortunately…"
- View More
- Synonym for "involved"
- Phrases for "involved"
- Rhyme for "involved"
- Cross Reference for "involved"
- Equivalent for "involved"
- Variant for "involved"
- Verb Stem for "involved"