- An enveloping sheath or envelope.
- A sheath that covers or envelopes, specially one which forms round the sequestrum of the latest bone tissue
- See Involucre.
- A sheath which encompasses the base regarding the lasso cells in Siphonophora.
- In zoology, a type of sheath or involucre towards bases regarding the thread-cells of acalephs.
- In botany: just like involucre.
- Same as velum.
- In pathology, a wall of the latest osseous tissue inclosing the sequestrum in an instance of necrosis.
Sentence for "involucrum"
Same Context for "involucrum"
Variant for "involucrum"