- A series of bracts beneath or about a flower or rose group.
- Conspicuous bract, bract set or band of bracts on base of an inflorescence.
- A whorl or group of bracts around a flower, umbel, or mind.
- a consistent marginal covering of sporangia, in certain ferns, like in the common brake, and/or cup-shaped procedures of the filmy ferns.
- The peridium or volva of certain fungi. Known as also involucrum.
- In botany, any number of bracts round a cluster of plants.
- In structure, a membranous envelop. due to the fact pericardium.
- 3, In zoology, an involucrum.
- a very conspicuous bract or bract pair or band of bracts during the base of an inflorescence
Definition for "involucre"
- A series of bracts beneath or about a…
Sentence for "involucre"
Hypernym for "involucre"
Variant for "involucre"