- One who calls upon (someone, especially a god) for assistance, help or guidance.
- One who appeals for validation to a (particularly cited) authority.
- a person who conjures up spirits with incantations.
- Someone who causes as an inevitable outcome.
- a person who solicits, petitions for, interests a favorable attitude.
- whatever causes a program or subroutine to execute.
- one that invokes.
- Definition for "invoker"
- One who calls upon (someone, especially a god)…
- View More
- Sentence for "invoker"
- Same Context for "invoker"