- Ink this is certainly colorless and hidden until treated by a chemical, temperature, or unique light. Also called sympathetic ink.
- An ink, invisible on application or soon thereafter, that will later be rendered visible by some process, including revealing it to warm.
- A fluid that has no shade in visible range, but could be recognized under certain problems, as under ultraviolet light. It may possibly be regularly compose notes not readable under regular light.
- Definition for "invisible ink"
- Ink this is certainly colorless and hidden until…
- View More
- Sentence for "invisible ink"
- Urban Dictionary for "invisible ink"