- Mathematics A function whoever reference to certain function is so that their composite may be the identification purpose. It is discovered by interchanging reliant and separate variables.
- A function that does the reverse of some other; formally the inverse purpose of a function is present in a way that: .
- a function gotten by articulating the dependent variable of one are the separate variable of another; f and g tend to be inverse functions if f(x)=y and g(y)=x
- Definition for "inverse function"
- Mathematics A function whoever reference to certain function…
- View More
- Hypernym for "inverse function"