- To conquer by coaxing, flattery, or artful talk. See Synonyms at appeal.
- To obtain by cajolery: inveigled a free pass to museum.
- to guide astray just as if blind; to sway to something bad by deceptive arts or flattery; to entice; to insnare; to seduce; to wheedle.
- to convert, persuade or win over with flattery or wiles
- to obtain through guile or cunning
- influence or desire by mild urging, caressing, or flattering
- to guide astray by simply making blind on truth or even to consequences; mislead by deception; entice into infraction of responsibility, propriety, or self-interest: today typically with into.
- Synonyms To cajole, beguile, lure, insnare, decoy.
- Definition for "inveigle"
- To conquer by coaxing, flattery, or artful talk.…
- View More
- Sentence for "inveigle"
- Synonym for "inveigle"
- Verb Forms for "inveigle"
- Hyponym for "inveigle"
- Hypernym for "inveigle"
- Form for "inveigle"
- Urban Dictionary for "inveigle"