- The act or procedure of invaginating or the condition of being invaginated.
- An invaginated organ or component.
- Embryology The infolding of a portion of the outer layer of a blastula when you look at the formation of a gastrula.
- the procedure where an anatomical component invaginates upon it self or into another structure.
- one of many methods by which various germinal layers of this ovum are differentiated.
- the health of an invaginated organ or part.
- The inward activity of the wall of a tissue or cellular, to make a cavity; also, the cavity thus formed.
- The inward activity of just one part of the wall surface of a blastula, to form a gastrula; the entire process of gastrulation, where levels of the ovum are differentiated.
- The act of introverting or sheathing, or the state of being sheathed; insertion or reception as into a sheath; intussusception.
- the foldable in of an outer layer in order to form a pocket in the surface
- the condition of being collapsed inwards or sheathed
Sentence for "invagination"
- Upper blastopore lip still engaged in…
Hypernym for "invagination"
Urban Dictionary for "invagination"
- Invasion associated with vagina with a…