- To enclose or be enclosed in or just as if in a sheath.
- to show or become turned inwards.
- To infold or come to be infolded to be able to develop a hollow room within a previously solid construction, as in the forming of a gastrula from a blastula.
- To insert as in a sheath; to create intussusception in.
- To fold up or enclose into a sheath-like or pouch-like structure, either normally or as an element of a surgical process.
- to show or fold inwardly.
- Infolding to produce a hollow area where nothing had existed, as with a gastrula creating from a blastula.
- fold inwards
- Having one portion of a hollow organ drawn right back within another portion.
- Having one portion of a hollow organ drawn back within another part.
- To sheathe; place or receive as into a sheath; introvert: against evaginate.
- Definition for "invaginate"
- To enclose or be enclosed in or just…
- View More
- Sentence for "invaginate"
- Synonym for "invaginate"
- Verb Forms for "invaginate"
- Hypernym for "invaginate"
- Equivalent for "invaginate"
- Urban Dictionary for "invaginate"
- Verb.1. To enclose or become enclosed.2.…
- View More