- To invade; to encroach; to infringe or trespass; to enter on, and simply take possession of, whatever belongs to some other; usually accompanied by on or upon.
- fix securely or securely
- To cut-in; to furrow; to create trenches in or upon.
- To surround with a trench or with intrenchments, as in fortification; to fortify with a ditch and parapet.
- To invade; to encroach; to infringe or trespass; to enter on, and simply take possession of, that which belongs to some other; -- often followed by on or upon.
- to help make a trench or furrow in; furrow; cut.
- To surround as with a trench or ditch.
- To fortify with a trench or ditch and parapet; reinforce or protect by wall space of protection: because, to intrench a camp or an army.
- For this reason To fortify or protect by any protecting company; surround with or guard by something that affords extra sureity against attack.
- To invade; encroach: with on or upon.
- Synonyms Encroach upon, Infringe upon, etc. See trespass, v.i.
- To incise; cut down or deepen the area of (a stream).
- Definition for "intrench"
- Sentence for "intrench"
- Synonym for "intrench"
- Verb Forms for "intrench"
- Hypernym for "intrench"
- Same Context for "intrench"