- A birth device, particularly a plastic or metallic cycle, band, or spiral, that's inserted to the womb to prevent implantation.
- A contraceptive product composed of a spiral or similar shape of synthetic or material placed through the vagina into the womb to prevent the implantation of a fertilized egg.
- A contraceptive unit comprising a little, generally plastic object put in the uterus to prevent conception; also called IUD.
- contraceptive device composed of an item of curved plastic or metal which placed through vagina to the womb
- Definition for "intrauterine device"
- A birth device, particularly a plastic or metallic…
- View More
- Hyponym for "intrauterine device"
- Hypernym for "intrauterine device"
- Variant for "intrauterine device"