- Arising or happening within a species: intraspecific competitors.
- developing among people in equivalent species.
- arising or occurring within a species; involving the members of one species
- Relating to characters or processes that have regarding the inner organization of types. Thus development is an intraspecific sensation and heterism is intraspecific diversification.
Sentence for "intraspecific"
- The process can best be designated…
Etymologically Related for "intraspecific"
Same Context for "intraspecific"