- Inside the wall of area of the human anatomy, particularly inside the parietal area associated with the mind
- Situated or occurring within an inclosure; turn off from public picture; private; secluded; resigned.
- Situated or happening within walls or within an inclosure; shut-out from community view; therefore, personal: because, intraparietal executions.
- In structure, operating out of the parietal lobe associated with brain: as, the intraparietal fissure regarding the cerebrum. See fissure.
- Definition for "intraparietal"
- Inside the wall of area of the human…
- View More
- Sentence for "intraparietal"
- Synonym for "intraparietal"