- Existing or carried on in the bounds of an institution, specially a school: intramural athletics.
- Anatomy Occurring or situated within the wall surface of a cavity or organ.
- Within the wall space; within one organization, especially a school.
- Inside the substance for the walls of an organ.
- Being within the walls, at the time of a city.
- Of or with respect to those activities happening within a single institution or organization, .
- Being within the material of this wall space of an organ.
- carried on in the bounds of an institution or neighborhood
- A (usually recreations) competitors between teams of the exact same college.
- Being inside the wall space or boundaries, since a city or building: because, intramural interment has become prohibited in a lot of towns.
- In anatomy and medicine, located in the compound for the walls of a tubular or any other hollow organ, once the bowel.
- Definition for "intramural"
- Existing or carried on in the bounds of…
- View More
- Sentence for "intramural"
- And they definitely participate in intramural…
- View More
- Phrases for "intramural"
- Rhyme for "intramural"
- Cross Reference for "intramural"
- Equivalent for "intramural"
- Etymologically Related for "intramural"
- Same Context for "intramural"