- Architecture The internal bend of an arch.
- The inner bend of an arch or vault.
- The interior curve of an arch; esp., the inner or reduced curved face associated with the body of voussoirs taken collectively. See extrados.
- In architecture, the inside or lower line, bend, or surface of an arch or vault. The surface or top bend or area is known as the extrados. See arch, 2.
- the inner curve of an arch
Sentence for "intrados"
Hypernym for "intrados"
Cross Reference for "intrados"
Variant for "intrados"