- a prefix signifying inside, within, inside, during
- A prefix signifying in, within, interior
- A Latin preposition and adverb, indicating ‘within,’ used in some phrases sometimes met in English.
- A prefix in several terms from the Latin, indicating ‘within.’ Within the following etymologies its treated much like inter-.
- Definition for "intra-"
- Sentence for "intra-"
- Supply-side measures, improved energy efficiency, commodity-price…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "intra-"
- Same Context for "intra-"