- a person who intervenes; a mediator, especially one designated by a church to get together again functions and unite all of them into the selection of officers.
- person who intervenes; a mediator; particularly (Eccles. Hist.), people designated by a church to reconcile parties, and unite all of them when you look at the range of officers.
- Eccles., identical to intercessor, 2.
- An inspector in a mine, whoever task it really is to report upon the works continued, and upon the utilization manufactured from products.
Sentence for "interventor"
- No U.S. interventor governor came to…
Synonym for "interventor"