- Chafing or dermatitis occurring between two folds of skin
- A rubbing or chafing of your skin; particularly, an abrasion or excoriation of the skin between folds, as in fat or ignored children.
- A slight irritation of the skin, occurring in creases or folds where one part of skin rubs on another.
- chafing between two skin areas which are connected (such as the armpit or in tits or involving the thighs)
Sentence for "intertrigo"
Hypernym for "intertrigo"
Medical Dictionary for "intertrigo"
- A superficial epidermis condition concerning any…