- stratified with two alternating kinds of strata
- Stratified among or between other figures.
- Inclosed between or alternating along with other strata: creating section of a group of stratified rocks. In addition interbedded.
- Noting volcanic surface-flows which come to be interbedded between sediments, becoming thus more youthful compared to those below, and older than those above.
Sentence for "interstratified"
- Here, rocks of the Cambro-Ordovician Conanicut…
Verb Stem for "interstratified"