- to create or entertain an area between.
- an area between a couple of things; an interval.
- A space or interval between a couple of things; an interstice
- Intervening room.
- A space between items; an intervening room; an interval.
- Specifically In entomology, the space between two longitudinal veins or veinlets of the wings: used especially in describing the Lepidoptera.
- In osteol, the interstices of bone tissue between your Haversian systems.
- to help make, or even to reside these types of a space
- In order to make or fill the area between; entertain the interval between.
Sentence for "interspace"
- Everyone's already blogging, your words will…
Synonym for "interspace"
Verb Forms for "interspace"
Same Context for "interspace"