- Asking a question; for the nature of a concern; interrogative.
- Serving to interrogate; questioning.
- Containing, expressing, or implying a concern.
- concerning the use of or having the nature of an interrogation
- Law A formal or written concern, on a witness, typically requiring an answer under oath.
- A formal concern presented to opposing party to answer, typically influenced by courtroom guideline.
- A question; an interrogation.
- an official question or query
- pl. interrogatories (-riz). A question or inquiry; in law, often, a concern written down: as, to submit interrogatories is answered by a party or a witness. Previously additionally inter-gatory.
- formal organized questioning
- Interrogative; containing or articulating a concern; regarding or composed of questions: because, an interrogatory sentence; the interrogatory way of instruction.
- Definition for "interrogatory"
- Asking a question; for the nature of a…
- View More
- Sentence for "interrogatory"
- The crime section of the blogopshere…
- View More
- Phrases for "interrogatory"
- Rhyme for "interrogatory"
- Hyponym for "interrogatory"
- Hypernym for "interrogatory"
- Cross Reference for "interrogatory"
- Same Context for "interrogatory"