- The period of time between the end of a sovereign's reign together with accession of a successor.
- a time period of short-term suspension regarding the normal functions of federal government or control.
- A gap in continuity.
- the time of the time involving the end of a sovereign's reign while the accession of some other sovereign.
- some time during which regular exec management is suspended or interrupted.
- An intermission in virtually any purchase of succession; any breach of continuity doing his thing or impact.
- the full time when a throne is vacant between your death or abdication of a sovereign plus the accession of their successor.
- Any duration during which, for any cause, the executive branch of a government is suspended or interrupted.
- An intermission between reigns; an interval of the time elapsing between your end of 1 reign together with start of the next, like in the truth of a disputed or unsure succession.
- For this reason An intermission in almost any purchase of succession; any breach of continuity in action or influence.
- enough time between two reigns, governments, etc.
- Definition for "interregnum"
- The period of time between the end of…
- View More
- Sentence for "interregnum"
- Are there again interregnum periods between…
- View More
- Synonym for "interregnum"
- Phrases for "interregnum"
- Hypernym for "interregnum"
- Same Context for "interregnum"
- Variant for "interregnum"