- One who, or what, interpolates.
- a person who interpolates; esp., person who inserts international or spurious matter in genuine writings.
- a person who interpolates; one that inserts in a novel or manuscript new or spurious words or passages; one who adds anything deceptively or without authority to an authentic text.
- In electricity, a form of relay when it comes to automated transmission to a submarine cable of signals obtained through another such cable.
- Definition for "interpolator"
- Sentence for "interpolator"
- Vermes 'Vermes 'Furthermore, a Christian interpolator…
- View More
- Same Context for "interpolator"