- Law To submit an individual's claim toward procedure for interpleader.
- To plead against both, or head to test between by themselves, given that claimants in an in an interpleader. See interpleader.
- To plead against both, or visit test between themselves, due to the fact claimants in an interpleader.
- In law, to litigate with one another, in order to figure out who's the rightful claimant. See interpleader.
- In law, to cause to litigate together.
- Definition for "interplead"
- Law To submit an individual's claim toward procedure…
- View More
- Sentence for "interplead"
- Verb Forms for "interplead"
- Variant for "interplead"