- The act of interpellating (questioning); the time scale by which government officials tend to be questioned about and clarify an act, an insurance policy or a place raised during a debate.
- The work of interpellating: the work of identification.
- The act of interpelling: disruption.
- The work of interpelling or interrupting; interruption.
- The work of interposing or interceding; intercession.
- An act of interpellating, or of demanding of an officer a description of their action; imperative or peremptory questioning; a spot raised in a debate.
- A official summons or citation.
- The act of interpellating, or of interrupting or interfering by-speech; verbal disruption.
- The work of interceding; interposition by entreaty or demand; solicitation.
- A summons; a citation.
- a concern placed by a member of a legislative set up to a minister or person in the government: made use of initially with reference to proceedings inside French legislature.
- the action of interjecting or interposing an action or remark that interrupts
- (parliament) a parliamentary treatment of demanding that a government authoritative describe some work or policy
- Definition for "interpellation"
- The act of interpellating (questioning); the time scale…
- View More
- Sentence for "interpellation"
- Synonym for "interpellation"
- Hypernym for "interpellation"
- Same Context for "interpellation"