- To kiss together; to touch.
- To have the personality of, or even to rest between, two distinct groups.
- To kiss together to the touch. See osculate.
- to really have the character of, or even to rest between, two distinct groups.
- To form a connecting-link between a couple of objects; be interosculant.
- In biology, to make a link between two species or varieties by intermediate kinds.
- In physiology, to make a communication between different frameworks, particularly blood-vessels.
Definition for "interosculate"
Sentence for "interosculate"
Synonym for "interosculate"
Variant for "interosculate"