- A Vatican diplomatic envoy or representative ranking just beneath a nuncio.
- A messenger or an agent; a go-between.
- A diplomatic representative of the Pope ranking below a nuncio
- A messenger or go-between
- A messenger between two parties.
- A representative, or chargé d'affaires, associated with pope at a foreign court or chair of federal government, ranking after that below a nuncio.
- An official representative or ambassador regarding the papacy at a minor courtroom, in difference from a nuncio, who is its representative at an even more essential courtroom.
- Hence A messenger between two functions.
- (Roman Catholic Church) a diplomatic representative for the Pope position below a nuncio
- Definition for "internuncio"
- A Vatican diplomatic envoy or representative ranking just…
- View More
- Sentence for "internuncio"
- Synonym for "internuncio"
- Hypernym for "internuncio"