- Linking two neurons in a neuronal path.
- Of or regarding an internuncio.
- Between neurons; interacting or transferring impressions between different parts of the body.
- Of or related to an internuncio.
- Communicating or transmitting impressions between different parts of the human body; -- stated regarding the nervous system.
- Of or owned by an internuncio or his office.
- In physiology, regarding, resembling, or possessing the event regarding the nervous system as communicating between some other part of the human body.
Sentence for "internuncial"
- As a rule they are provoked…
- View More