- Of or related to an internode.
- Situated or acting between nodes.
- Of or related to internodes; intervening between nodes or joints.
- Of, related to, or situated on an internode, as a flower-stalk proceeding through the intermediate area of a branch between two leaves.
- Constituting or including an internode, while the space between two nodes or bones in a plant or an animal.
- Lying between (and in most cases alternative with) the nodal joints: placed on bones or portions comprising the line associated with Crinoidea (those bearing no lateral appendages or cirri).
Definition for "internodal"
Sentence for "internodal"