- The part of medication that relates to the diagnosis and nonsurgical remedy for conditions affecting grownups.
- The medical niche focused on the analysis, management and nonsurgical remedy for strange or really serious diseases.
- the part of medicine that relates to the analysis and (nonsurgical) treatment of conditions of the internal organs (especially in adults)
- Definition for "internal medicine"
- The part of medication that relates to the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "internal medicine"
- Medical Dictionary for "internal medicine"