- A mass created by mixture; scores of components combined.
- Admixture; yet another ingredient.
- A mass formed by mixture; a mass of components combined.
- Admixture; an extra ingredient.
- The work of intermixing or intermingling.
- A mass created by blend; a mass of components mixed.
- Admixture; anything extra mingled in a mass.
- an extra ingredient this is certainly added by combining using base
- any foodstuff created by combining different ingredients
- the work of combining collectively
Sentence for "intermixture"
- The intermixture is the more complicated…
Synonym for "intermixture"
Hypernym for "intermixture"
Same Context for "intermixture"