- Either of two bosons, the W particle or perhaps the Z particle, which are quanta of this poor interacting with each other. See dining table at subatomic particle.
- the three fundamental particles (the two W-bosons and Z-boson) that transmit the weak atomic force and also a mass about 100 times that a proton.
- a gauge boson that mediates weak interactions between particles
- Definition for "intermediate vector boson"
- Either of two bosons, the W particle or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "intermediate vector boson"