- somebody who participates a conversation, often officially or formally.
- The performer in a minstrel program who's put midway between the end males and partcipates in banter together with them.
- A person who participates dialogue or conversation.
- a person in the range in a minstrel program which concerns the conclusion males and will act as leader.
- An interlocutory judgement or sentence.
- A decree of a court.
- one that takes part in dialogue or discussion; a talker, interpreter, or questioner.
- An interlocutory wisdom or sentence.
- a person who speaks in a dialogue or participates a conversation.
- In Scots law, a judgment or sentence pronounced for the duration of a suit, but which does not finally determine the main cause.
- In negro minstrelsy, the middleman. See middleman, 4.
- the performer in the middle of a minstrel range which activates others in talk
- an individual who participates a conversation
- Definition for "interlocutor"
- somebody who participates a conversation, often officially or…
- View More
- Sentence for "interlocutor"
- Synonym for "interlocutor"
- Phrases for "interlocutor"
- Hypernym for "interlocutor"
- Same Context for "interlocutor"
- Urban Dictionary for "interlocutor"
- a truly pretty girl from Wisconsin,…
- View More