- An extra liner involving the exterior textile and regular liner of a garment.
- A cloth lining involving the outer and inner levels of a garment.
- Correction or alteration by writing involving the lines; interlineation.
- Correction or alteration by writing between your outlines; interlineation.
- just like interlineation.
- A layer of textile material or any other material placed between your liner plus the outer surface, since a garment.
Sentence for "interlining"
- The evening gown, for instance, contains…
Synonym for "interlining"
Etymologically Related for "interlining"
Verb Stem for "interlining"