- to get in touch by or like by lacing together; interweave.
- To intersperse; intermix: interlaced the testimony with half-truths.
- To intertwine: "whilst the planet thaws, numberless small channels are formed to overlap and interlace together” ( Joyce Carol Oates).
- an approach of enhancing the picture quality of a video clip signal primarily on CRT products without eating additional data transfer.
- To cross one with another; to interweave: as, to interlace cables; ergo, to mingle; to mix.
- To mix the other person as if woven together, as interlacing branches; to intertwine; to blend intricately.
- To unite, as by lacing collectively; to insert or interpose a very important factor within another; to intertwine; to interweave.
- spin,wind, or twist collectively
- hold in a locking place
- To mix one with another; interweave: as, to interlace wires; for this reason, to socialize; blend.
- To cross each other like woven together, as interlacing limbs; intertwine; combination intricately.
- Definition for "interlace"
- Sentence for "interlace"
- The so-called interlace combing in all…
- View More
- Synonym for "interlace"
- Verb Forms for "interlace"
- Rhyme for "interlace"
- Hypernym for "interlace"
- Cross Reference for "interlace"
- Form for "interlace"