- Of or related to a segment often current on proximal end of hyoid arch.
- Of or with respect to a segment occasionally current at the proximal end associated with hyoidean arch.
- An interhyal ligament or cartilage.
- An intermediate osseous or cartilaginous section of the hyoid arch of a fish, linking its upper and reduced parts, in connection using the hyomandibular and symplectic bones; an element connecting the hyomandibular using branchiostegal arch.
- Situated between or among areas of the hyoid arch of a fish, in relation with the hyomandibular and symplectic bones.