- To fuse or blend collectively
- To put or spread between or among; to diffuse; to scatter.
- To distribute through; to permeate; to pervade.
- To mix up collectively; to associate.
- To put or spread between or among; diffuse throughout; permeate or cause to permeate.
- To fuse collectively or interblend; connect; make interdependent.
- Definition for "interfuse"
- Sentence for "interfuse"
- These qualities were the progenitors of…
- View More
- Synonym for "interfuse"
- Verb Forms for "interfuse"