- Occurring as well as and in most cases altering this course of another condition.
- multiple; happening at precisely the same time as, or during the period of, another problem.
- operating between or among; intervening.
- maybe not belonging to any particular season.
- stated of diseases happening in the course of another illness.
- some thing intervening.
- a thing that intervenes; an intercurrence; an event.
- working between or among; occurring between; intervening.
- particularly, in pathology, occurring in someone already enduring some condition: stated of an extra infection.
- Noting a pulse which there is a periodic supernumerary beat.
- Definition for "intercurrent"
- Occurring as well as and in most cases…
- View More
- Sentence for "intercurrent"
- Synonym for "intercurrent"
- Rhyme for "intercurrent"
- Cross Reference for "intercurrent"
- Form for "intercurrent"