- To cross right back over each other
- To breed two strains having a typical ancestry with one another
- To get across both, as lines.
- To fertilize by the impregnation of just one species or variety by another; to impregnate by a new species or variety.
- The act or product of intercrossing
- the procedure or consequence of cross-fertilization between different kinds of creatures, or different types of flowers.
- an example of cross-fertilization.
- To cross reciprocally; specifically, in biology, to fertilize by impregnation of 1 species or variety through another; interbreed.
- In biology, to become impregnated by a different sort of variety or types, or, when it comes to hermaphrodites, by yet another individual.
Sentence for "intercross"
Verb Forms for "intercross"
Etymologically Related for "intercross"
Form for "intercross"