- To grow one or more crop in identical area, particularly in alternating rows or areas.
- To grow (a crop) in the same industry with another.
- to develop one or more crop, in alternate rows, in identical area
- to create by growing simultaneous plants in alternate rows. Additionally, for catch plants at seasons as soon as the ground isn't covered by crops of this regular rotation.
- the next (or subsequent) crop therefore planted
- A crop grown among or amongst the rows of another crop; a catch crop.
Sentence for "intercrop"
- We are continuing to experiment with…
Verb Forms for "intercrop"
Form for "intercrop"