- Communion, commitment, or organization between individuals or teams.
- The rehearse in which people in different Christian denominations can obtain Communion at the other person's Eucharistic services or at a standard service.
- communion (relationship) between people or groups
- The involvement, collectively, in Holy Communion of individuals from various denominations
- Mutual communion.
- Communion one with another; intimate intercourse.
- participation in Holy Communion by people in several church (eg Catholic and Orthodox)
Sentence for "intercommunion"
Hypernym for "intercommunion"
Same Context for "intercommunion"