- To communicate with each other.
- become connected or adjoined, as rooms or passages.
- To communicate mutually; to put on mutual communication.
- To communicate, one with another
- become interconnected
- be interconnected, afford passageway
- transfer ideas or feelings
- To communicate mutually; to interchange.
- to own or hold mutual interaction.
- To communicate reciprocally; send to and from one another.
- Definition for "intercommunicate"
- Sentence for "intercommunicate"
- With EHRs that easily intercommunicate, we…
- View More
- Synonym for "intercommunicate"
- Verb Forms for "intercommunicate"