- To communicate with each other.
- become connected or adjoined, as rooms or passages.
- To communicate mutually; to put on mutual communication.
- To communicate, one with another
- become interconnected
- be interconnected, afford passageway
- transfer ideas or feelings
- To communicate mutually; to interchange.
- to own or hold mutual interaction.
- To communicate reciprocally; send to and from one another.
Sentence for "intercommunicate"
- With EHRs that easily intercommunicate, we…
Synonym for "intercommunicate"
Verb Forms for "intercommunicate"