- To share with other people; to engage; particularly, to consume at same table.
- To graze cattle promiscuously when you look at the commons of every other, since the inhabitants of adjoining townships, manors, etc.
- to generally share with other people; to participate; especially, to eat at same table.
- To graze cattle promiscuously into the commons of each and every various other, once the residents of adjoining townships, manors, etc.
- To participate or share in keeping; work by interchange; also, to keep commons or eat together.
- In English legislation, to graze cattle reciprocally on each other's common; use two commons interchangeably or in typical.
- To denounce for criminal interaction or fellowship. See intercommoning.
Sentence for "intercommon"
- Castle-Comb was so, when Easton, Yatton…
Synonym for "intercommon"