- The available areas amongst the columns in a colonnade.
- the device in which the columns in a colonnade are spaced.
- The rooms between adjacent articles (of a colonnade)
- The system of these spacing
- The clear room between two articles, measured at the end of the shafts.
- In structure, the room between two columns, measured within lower element of their particular shafts, frequently taken since from center to center.
- The system of spacing between articles, specifically with reference to a given building.
Sentence for "intercolumniation"
Cross Reference for "intercolumniation"