- Variant of interceptor.
- alternate type of interceptor.
- a person who, or that which, intercepts.
- A high-speed fighter airplane with fast-climbing capability, familiar with intercept adversary airplanes or identify not known aircraft and engage all of them in combat if required; in addition, a missile which intercepts and ruins incoming missiles or airplanes.
- person who or whatever intercepts; an opponent.
- especially, in equipment, a T-shaped cylindrical vessel used in experience of engines to prevent particles of liquid from becoming held into the cylinder because of the steam; a steam-separator.
Sentence for "intercepter"
- Watchers reported an intercepter had a…
- View More