- Grammar See intensive.
- That which intensifies.
- A word or particle that heightens or reduces the intensity of concept of something.
- a realtor familiar with intensify the lights or shadows of an image.
- one that or what intensifies or strengthens; in photography, a representative familiar with intensify the lights or shadows of an image.
- a person who or that which intensifies.
- a modifier who has small meaning except to intensify this is it modifies
Sentence for "intensifier"
Phrases for "intensifier"
Hypernym for "intensifier"
Same Context for "intensifier"