- The true meaning or purpose of anything, specially of a law.
- the good sense when the legal system interprets anything, especially the purpose of legislation
- Charge; oversight.
- Intention; design; function.
- the actual meaning, understanding, or intention of a law, or of every appropriate tool.
- Understanding; cleverness.
- Intention; design; purpose.
- True intention or meaning: specifically made use of of you or a law, or of every legal instrument.
- Definition for "intendment"
- The true meaning or purpose of anything, specially…
- View More
- Sentence for "intendment"
- Synonym for "intendment"
- Cross Reference for "intendment"
- Same Context for "intendment"